Why do we have such a lack of coverage?
Hemma

I am concerned with the lack of coverage in Central/West Texas. I feel unsafe when travelling because I will not be able to reach anyone in case of emergency. I also experience dropped calls in my home. Is Verizon planning on enhancing service in these areas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why do we have such a lack of coverage?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate these details, Hemma. After reviewing the 76801 and 76849 zip codes I do show these are areas of opportunity. We are always looking to expand our coverage. If you would like to submit land for evaluation for a tower, you can submit a request here. http://spr.ly/6589BU6RU

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This has me concerned too, Hemma. We have an amazing team of Network Experts that constantly work on network improvements to ensure you have the most reliable service coast to coast. Service indoors may have some interference beyond our control but we always do our best to get the service where you need it. What's your zip code? What service issues are occurring when you're traveling around Texas?

JenniferH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Hemma

My zip code is 78745. In the area of 76801 I have little to no service, and

in the area of 76849 I have absolutely no service. I cannot send or receive

calls and I do not have access to the 4G (or any other) wireless mobile

network.

On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 9:53 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate these details, Hemma. After reviewing the 76801 and 76849 zip codes I do show these are areas of opportunity. We are always looking to expand our coverage. If you would like to submit land for evaluation for a tower, you can submit a request here. http://spr.ly/6589BU6RU

AndreaS_VZW

0 Likes
szhome

I too am experiencing a lack of service. Which is odd, as I had great service when I first got my Verizon phone. I was able to have access for almost my entire drive in southwest Illinois. My drive has signal for only about 5 miles of the 39, and I only have 1 bar at my home (if that) , and I have to go outside to talk. It has been this way for almost 3 months. I thought a tower may be out initially, but if so, Verizon has no plan to repair it.  I have to consider other options if this does not improve. My zip code is 62263 (southern outside edge) and I drive to 62278.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello szhome, we are terribly sorry for the trouble. We know it's vital to have a reliable connection, and we're glad to help. Please tell us more. When you say you only have a signal for 5 miles, does your phone shows no service for the rest the drive? Are you having issues with text, calls or data? I ask as we do show towers  between both zip codes. 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes