Why do I only get 1-2 bars of service at all times?
AndeL013
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I live in Southwest Orlando and consistently have only 1-2 bars of service.  I live in a fairly populated area and feel that the service should be better.

For instance, when I activated my phone, I had to stand outside of my home to get enough signal to even activate the phone.

Thank you, Leslie

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: Why do I only get 1-2 bars of service at all times?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We aim to provide the best network experience possible, AndeL013. I apologize if you have experienced anything less. I am sure we can resolve the concerns you have regarding your service. What is the make and model of your phone? Is this happening in one specific location or everywhere you go? Can you provide a zip code so we can investigate the specific area?

Marshall_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AndeL013
Enthusiast - Level 2

I currently use an LG G6.  It happens at work, home, and around town.  I live in 34714/34711, work in 32830, and spend my time in greater Orlando. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AndeL013, we were able to check out the ZIP Code provided and do see that there aren't any active alerts in this area and that you're currently within a Verizon Wireless 4G coverage area. Since you have been experiencing this issue, are others in your area seeing the same service? 

JoseL_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AndeL013
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes...my housemate also uses Verizon (with an iPhone) and has to go outside to use the phone sometimes.  At the same time, my other housemate uses Sprint and has full bars available. 

AngelaStMichael11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in Seattle WA and I ALWAYS have ONLY 1-2 bars!!! I pay A LOT of money to these “people” every MONTH and they give me 1 stupid Bar IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CITY!!! No matter where I go, the most I get are 2 bars. My phone is SLOW and I’m getting really tired of paying soo bloody much to Verizon for despicable service. 
It’s Bullspit!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously!! Is this the best your company can do??? I mean, if this is the best Verizon can do, well the. They are Clearly Not as Advanced as their Competition is in Technical Sciences. 
They should be embarrassed and Do something to FIX the problem instead of doing Nothing at all aside from RAISING MY BILL!!! In My opinion, if you Pay for a Service, you should Receive the Service you’re paying for!!! 
I have been with Verizon for a Very Long time and am Changing Carriers ASAP!! I feel as though I am getting RIPPED OFF by Verizon. 1-2 Bars in the MIDDLE of Seattle WA, is Pathetic service. 
I feel taken advantage of and will Never recommend Version to anyone. 
VERIZON!!! SERIOUSLY!! 
GET YOUR dirt TOGETHER and stop stealing from the little guy to further plump your own pile of sickening wealth. 
It’s Disgraceful and Loathsome!!

KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AngelaStMichael11 It's sad to learn you fee this way. You should be able to make/receive calls with 1 or 2 bars of service. If you are referring to your data being slow, can you tell us if you see 4G at the top of your screen? If not, what do you see for data service.

Have you reached out to us to troubleshoot. As for your bill, it usually goes up when you purchase a device on payments of switch plans.

0 Likes