Re: Why do I not have data????
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi hobkyl. I truly want to make sure you get the response you've been waiting for. I don't see that any direct message has been sent to me, so I've gone ahead and sent you one that you can reply to.

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Why do I not have data????
hobkyl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nope did not get it, and have sent you yet another one.  VZW is crap and has only gotten worse since I posted this.  I know exactly what's happening...you are throttling my data.

0 Likes
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello hobkyl. I did receive todays message and look forward to working with you and being able to review your account. Please check your private messages for my reply.

JenniferH_VZW

0 Likes
hobkyl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nothing there.....

0 Likes
jodyg308
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have definitely experienced degraded connection in my area - inside, outside, all around the town - varying degrees of service from 3G to 4G to 1X to no service. This is happening with phone as well as data, but more so with data.

I think Verizon is growing in customer base, and the number of customers vs the number of towers to handle said customers is causing issues everywhere. We are almost ALL using smartphones, tablets, iPods, etc. to access the airwaves, byways, satellites, wireless networks, and connected networks. I'm guessing that Verizon is growing so fast that it is unable to handle the traffic on a consistent basis. Some area had been without service for a couple days - even a Verizon outlet! I'm referring to logged report >Ticket number removed< which specified outages and degradation from VanWert Ohio to Huntingtin Indiana.

I called a rep the other day who decided it was because I was on the fringes of tower coverage - told me they can't guarantee covereage inside a building! Of course, I have been in the SAME house for 25+ years, been a Verizon wireless customer for at least 15 years, and have had smartphones for more than 8 of those (if not more). Why is my building an issue now? This is happening at work, at home, on the road . . . The Verizon rep remotely controlled my husband's phone saying it was an app issue - but it is truly affecting ALL of our cell phones, not one particular type or brand of phone.

Come on Verizon - please upgrade the towers to accommodate your growing wireless population!

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

hobkyl
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm not the only one experiencing it I see.  Jodyg...by chance are you on an unlimited plan?

0 Likes