Why can't Verizon enable call blocking on the Verizon Wireless Home T2000
LIDRD6B

I'm back to the same issue again of not being able to block calls on my T2000 wireless home system.

I have tried going through the my verizon app on my phone as well as via my desktop with no results. Just keep getting the message "We can't complete your request right now" please try again.  

0 Likes
Re: Why can't Verizon enable call blocking on the Verizon Wireless Home T2000
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! Sorry to learn that you continue to have problems with blocking calls. We want to ensure we resolve your issue once and for all. Are you using the free or paid version to block your calls? Are you having trouble adding a new number or all numbers you blocked before are not working again? - ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LIDRD6B, we are here for you to help get this all sorted out as soon as possible. So we can take a closer look and work on this together, please send us a Private Note. 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
LIDRD6B

I’m using the free version, and getting the error with any new number I try to enter.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LIDRD6B, 

We want to make sure things are working for you. Can you tell me what steps you took to block a number? Are you looking to block specific numbers or other calls?

JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes
LIDRD6B

Trying to block specific numbers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can't see why we would not be able to block some numbers for you. Please, Private Message us so that an agent can take a look at your account. - NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes