Why can't Verizon and Asurion use common sense!
LedonJohnson

I have had Verizon for years.  I have had insurance for years.  Luckily I never had to use it, until today!  I had a beautiful red Windows 8 HTC 8x. Well I dropped it and the screen smashed, ugh!  Anyway, I was like no problem I have insurance!  Well it is a problem!  Seriously Verizon get a clue on how to do things in a simple manner!  I called Verizon they were very nice (Enterprise, AL store), but told me I had to go through the insurance company.  Ok, all good until I called Asurion!  Not helpful at all!  1st off they don't have my color, ok not happy but I can live with it, then the 1st girl lied to me, she said they could have a black phone overnighted to me and I would get it tomorrow, I said well I am not happy but fine, hang up (she put in her notes that the call was lost, yeah right) anyway I called back.  Spoke with Tabitha and she told me they actually didn't have my phone in stock and that it would be 5 to 7 business days before I could get one!  What!!!!!!!  Really not happy now!  She said well, since we don't have it in stock we can offer you a comparable phone, I said ok, what about the Nokia 928, she said we don't have that in stock either, but we have the Samsung Odyssey, my husband said NO it was junk.  I asked them why I couldn't go to the store and get a new phone?  That seems like the simple thing to do, they had them in stock they even had blue?  That is not how they work!  Seriously, that is the simple solution!  I pay Verizon every month for my insurance, why shouldn't I be able to go get a new phone, I would have my new phone today!  Asurion told me I could go to the store and pay full price for my phone and then they would reimburse me, they said after I filled out the paperwork, mailed my phone back to them, they verified all my information was correct they would mail me a check.  If I had full price I would just go buy the Nokia 928, but the reason I sign up for contracts is that I get a discounted price on the flipping phone!  Why couldn't I just take my  broken phone to Verizon, they have all my information, get a new phone and Asurion pay Verizon for my phone.  I take my car to a shop and file on my insurance and the insurance company pays the company not me, so why can't Asurion do that? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes