Why can't I send or receive texts?
SamsungStratosphere
Enthusiast - Level 3

My text messages were dragging on sending and now I am not able to send or receive text messages tonight. I have no other phone to call in to Verizon ... very frustrated because the ability to send an important text was very important this evening and it did not happen. Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text messages are not sending or receiving
SamsungStratosphere
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for your reply Bryan. I use the default messaging app.  After working with a Verizon Tech the next morning, I ended up having to do a Factory Reset on my phone.  All is good now ... hopefully.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
john0647
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem on droid maxx...any help?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

look no further help is here. Lets get your messages moving again. What messaging app are you using? Is ti the default app on the p0hone or one from the playstore? What zip code are you having trouble in?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SamsungStratosphere
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for your reply Bryan. I use the default messaging app.  After working with a Verizon Tech the next morning, I ended up having to do a Factory Reset on my phone.  All is good now ... hopefully.

0 Likes