Why can't I make outgoing calls?
BrianOxley

How do I email customer support?

I am Manila, Philippines on global roaming, Internet is spotty and intermittent, online chat hours are the middle of the night here.  There are no Verizon stores to pop into.

All phones on my account (2 in Ph, 1 in US) have stopped making outgoing calls or text ("outgoing calls not permitted").  I have no way to call support.  The My Verizon phone app won't connect.

I am at a complete loss how to contact support for assistance getting our phones working again.

Urgently needing support,

Brian

Manila, Philippines

>Personal info removed<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to email support, no outgoing calls?
Not applicable
0 Likes
Not applicable
0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since you can't make calls and there is no longer an option to e-mail Customer Support, I'd suggest the chat feature next ... but that won't work for you due to the time zones.  So, one option would be to contact Verizon via their Twitter account:

VZW Support (VZWSupport) on Twitter

Another option is to contact John Bianchi; he's the VP, National Customer Service.  Maybe you could explain your situation in an e-mail and he could forward it to the appropriate contact.  To e-mail him, go to this link, scroll to the bottom and click the blue Contact John Bianchi:

Leadership | Verizon Wireless

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived, BrianOxley. As tikibar1 had mentioned, the option to email customer service is no longer available. The best option while you're traveling is to use the link that Elector provided for our Global Support Team. In that link, there is also a section for using our calling card. That way if your phone is not working, you can use the calling card information to call us from a landline while you're overseas.

You can also follow me and send a direct message with your name, mobile number, and billing password, and I will take a closer look at what's happened with your services. Please do not post this information in our online forums for your security.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes