Why can't I change a number to a name on my activity log?
bsktkeeper
Enthusiast - Level 1

I used to be able to hover over the number on the activity log and change it from the phone number to the person's name, but not anymore.  Has the process of doing this changed?  If so, how does it work now?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't I change a number to a name on my activity log?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It still works the same (i.e., tap the number, you should get a pop-up box giving you the option to change it to a name), but it's sometimes finicky.  Some users report workarounds:

Re: How can I change the phone numbers in my call log to text?

Re: Usage - Converting numbers to names

0 Likes
bsktkeeper
Enthusiast - Level 1

That's how it used to work for me...now the box that pops up does not allow me to edit the number to a name.  Using Firefox, have also tried it in Chrome - no luck.  Also, tried the "work-arounds" - still no luck.

Very frustrating.  Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know the importance of customizing your wireless experience and are here to help, Bsktkeeper. What happens when you attempt to delete/update the number after clicking on it? Do you get an error message? Have you tried updating using Internet Explorer by chance? We want to alleviate some of the frustration and look forward to your response.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes