Why aren't all of my contact names showing up on message+ desktop app?
jakemolly
Enthusiast - Level 2

All of a sudden, my message+ desktop app does not show all of my contact names when I receive texts from them. It only shows the phone numbers. I have gone on Verizon's cloud and made sure that the names were in there and synced them to my phone, but still the names don't show up on the desktop app. (They are showing up on my phone--Samsung Galaxy Note 4).  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why aren't all of my contact names showing up on message+ desktop app?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is very important to know who you are messaging! Let's get this working for you! Did you recently run an update for your Messaging Plus application?

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jakemolly
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I did an update last week.

On Sep 26, 2015 10:53 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Peeps46

I just installed Message+ on my laptop to use with my new LG G$, and I have the same problem--it's like only one group of my contacts are syncing, and it's not the one I want.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

. Have you also uninstalled the desktop app & then re-added it to see if the contacts re-sych once re-added to the computer?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes