Why are calls dropping?
IAmAmelia

For the last few weeks, instead of saying 4G my phone has been saying 3G with maybe two bars if it's a good day.  Now, my phone says 1X and keeps dropping in the middle of calls.  I use my phone for work (I work remotely with people across the country) so I have to be able to have a reliable connection instead of being interrupted every few minutes with "you're getting garbled again".  Can someone tell me what's up?  This has only been an issue for the last few weeks, and my device and address have not changed in that time.  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calls dropping, service spotty, and now my phone says 1X
perthius_007
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
Calls dropping, service spotty, and now my phone says 1X
cristielbe
Enthusiast - Level 1

i am having same problem for first time

0 Likes
Destiny1123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same problem.  Just started about 40 minutes ago for me. Cannot call out at all or send texts unless on wifi. I can get incoming calls. My iPhone also,says 1x . Frustrating.

srqnative
Enthusiast - Level 1

My whole family and everyone at work are down w/ text, internet and calling out. But yes can receive calls 😕

0 Likes
Mitch8000

Same problem in Sarasota Fl...outage lasted a bit over an hour but now working again..any idea what caused this?

0 Likes
ljersey
Contributor - Level 1

I am in port charlotte.  and also have no phone or data service on 2 lines.

0 Likes
perthius_007
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in Punta Gorda and no phone service currently, except worked earlier this morning. WiFi is allowing me all other services luckily.

0 Likes
thenamescarter
Enthusiast - Level 1

In Port Charlotte and having the same issue..over 4 hours now.. I came here hoping to get answers and hopefully chat with a rep but it won't let me.. T-Mobile looking awfully good at the moment.. same crappy service but at least they would only charge me $50 not $120.

IAmAmelia

I'm in Lakeland.  My phone is back to saying 4G, but I'm not wanting to trust it just yet. 

0 Likes
wcxidave
Enthusiast - Level 1

no service in Punta Gorda, have no idea why. No incoming or outgoing calls, no service for internet. 0 bars. Anyone have any idea what the problem is?

0 Likes