Why am I unable to send egift cards?
brobinette64

unnamed.png
I keep getting this message when trying to send an egift card even though there are no service blocks on my account and I have a registered account with a valid email.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why am I unable to send egift cards?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want those gifts flowing brobinette64. Have you ever bee able to process gifts on this application? Are you listed as account owner, or account manager on the account? What is your phone model and software version? In the mean time, remove the application, power your phone off/on, install application again and test.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
brobinette64

I have never sent an egift before but I have been able to access it when it was just Starbucks cards. I am the account owner. I have an HTC One M8 with Android 5.0.1 and software 4.17.605.9. I previously uninstalled the Message + app and reinstalled when I googled the problem earlier and it didn't solve the issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Broninette64,

Thanks for the additional details. Please sign into your Verizon Wireless account and make sure that there are no blocks on the line and a valid email address is listed. MyVerizon http://bit.ly/xB4iTc . Keep me posted with the results.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
brobinette64

no blocks on any line. valid email has been there since I became a customer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the messaging + app and updated google play services. still no luck. I am out of ideas.

0 Likes