Why am I paying $10 for data?
ngatiffnguyen

On my plans it says I'm paying $0.00 dollars (pay per use data) on my samsung SCH-a930. but when I go to my bill it says I am paying $9.99 for the data even though I never use it. It says the $9.99 comes from premium messaging. I have a family plan that has unlimited text messages. So why am I being billed for this "premium messaging"? I demand a refund or credit for all the months that I have been charged for this. My phone is not a smart phone. It has very limited internet capabilities and I never use the internet on my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why am I paying $10 for data?
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

Its not data. Somewhere somehow you signed up for a premium text service. It happened to me several years ago when I went to free credit report.com and used my cell number to register. You need to call Verizon and have them block premium messaging.

0 Likes
Not applicable

you can block premium messaging from the website too.

0 Likes
ngatiffnguyen

Can I have someone from Verizon tell me what this is because I can't find a phone number anywhere from the "contact us" link.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone number is on your bill too.  1-800-922-0204

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Are you using a Third app that Charges a fee once a Month i get charged for Using Slacker's Premium service they charge me a Small Fee of $3.99 a Month it sounds Like VZ navigator or a Verizon app as they charge $9.99 for allot of there stuff. Call Customer service and Ask they should be able to Get it off for you. Like i mentioned i pay 3.99 for Slacker and i have Unlimited Data.. b33

0 Likes