Why Is My Phone Bill Printed In A Larger Font?
DDOUBLEFAYE

On every bill your company is urging me to go paperless..yet when I got my bill this month it is printed so large I could read it if I am blind. What is that about? If you are encouraging less paper use, lets see your efforts as well. This new bill is RIDICULOUS..come on now, use some common sense, reduse your paper use and I will consider going paperless. Lead by example...Is this something that makes sense to you ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can completely understand the concern, DDOUBLEFAYE. We can certainly understand the feedback and I assure you that we want nothing more than for you to have a clear understanding of your bill along with the ability to read it properly.

We can go ahead and forward your feedback on our billing system. Our goal is to streamline our billing system and make it is easy as possible for you to receive and pay your bill. Please reach back out to us for any other questions or concerns and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Phone bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can completely understand the concern, DDOUBLEFAYE. We can certainly understand the feedback and I assure you that we want nothing more than for you to have a clear understanding of your bill along with the ability to read it properly.

We can go ahead and forward your feedback on our billing system. Our goal is to streamline our billing system and make it is easy as possible for you to receive and pay your bill. Please reach back out to us for any other questions or concerns and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes