Why Is My Home Phone Going Right To Voice Mail?
ajbrook6

My  home phone connect has been working great until a few weeks ago when voice mail was changed.  Now my phone may ring once or four times but if I don't get to it, it goes to voice mail instead of my answering machine.  I have set it for two rings.  Anybody have a suggestion?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Is My Home Phone Going Right To Voice Mail?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe you could remove the voicemail feature from the Home Connect line so there is no option for it to use the Verizon Wireless voicemail service and you can use your existing voice mail machine.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Why Is My Home Phone Going Right To Voice Mail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ajbrook6,

We want to make sure that no matter what you can count on your device to work just like you need it to. Most answering machines are set to pick up after a certain number of rings. Do you know how many yours is set for? When did this pick up in the past?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes