Why Aren't People In My Office Receiving Emails?
ssstellar27
Enthusiast - Level 2

We're having an issue at my company. We have distribution lists in Outlook that include specific employee email addresses and cell # addresses. Recently we noticed that some of our employees were not receiving the text alerts anymore. Seems to be limited to Sprint and Verizon users so far. Haven't been able to find a workaround yet. This is becoming a big deal as we need those text alerts when our clients have a severity 1 issue that needs to be responded to immediately. Would love if Verizon could give some more explanation as to what types of texts they are choosing to block as it is impeding our ability to provide quality service to our customers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Aren't People In My Office Receiving Emails?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is any Bounceback being received by the e-mail server from the vtext (Verizon) or Sprint service?

0 Likes
Re: Why Aren't People In My Office Receiving Emails?
ssstellar27
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope, no bounce back. We checked from our end, according to our email servers the messages were successfully delivered to the cells. It has to be a carrier issue. I'm convinced they are purposely blocking certain messages and classifying them as "commercial" so they can try and sell people on their enterprise services.

0 Likes