Why Am I Not Recieving Signal From The Cell Tower In Arizona?
HY_TEK

The cell tower in Oracle Arizona near our house is apparently out of service. We have no wireless phone service at all. zip is 85623. Would be nice if Verizon made some online place to report outages without making you jump through hoops to find a place.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cell Tower no wireless signal in Arizona
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately there isn't an online way to report an outage. You can however call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline to report it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately there isn't an online way to report an outage. You can however call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline to report it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HY_TEK, it's important to us that you have reliable service. Thanks for this heads up. At this time, no issue have been reported in Arizona. Are you having wireless issues with calling, texting or accessing data on your phone? Please provide more details so that we can uplift this issue to our network support team and further assist you right here.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes