Who would call me from 1114? Said my card data was lost, press one for security.
edwierd
Enthusiast - Level 2

Who would call me from 1114?  Said my card data was lost, press one for security.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Who would call me from 1114? Said my card data was lost, press one for security.
footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

Yes, that is a scam, among many others out there. If you ever by mistake press 1 or enter any personal information like you My Verizon username and password, change the information immediately. If you enter any kind of card information, inform the card company of this and keep an eye out for unauthorized usage.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Who would call me from 1114? Said my card data was lost, press one for security.
Abristle
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got the exact same call, from googling it I can see it's clearly a scam.

0 Likes
footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

Yes, that is a scam, among many others out there. If you ever by mistake press 1 or enter any personal information like you My Verizon username and password, change the information immediately. If you enter any kind of card information, inform the card company of this and keep an eye out for unauthorized usage.

0 Likes