Who is responsible for the horrible online experience?
KEVFRA0

I have now placed two separate orders for a new phone and both have been cancelled. I have never had a harder time trying to spend $300 in my life. You literally have a business that functions like it was built 30 years ago. I have to log into an account with not only a password but a stupid answer to a question. I receive an email communication that the order is received and will ship 11/1. 11/3 I receive an email that the order is cancelled. I call customer service and they tell me I should have received an email asking me to confirm the order ?????? What????

A. I already jumperdover all the ridiculous hoops on your website - and received no communication asking for a confirmation - what is the point? Just have me call in and place the order if you don't want to take an order online. Secondly if you need a confirmation at least send the [Removed] email so I can respond before you cancel the order.

To add insult to the whole thing you can't even write an email but you can post to this ridiculous forum that will not provide any recourse.

AT&T ?? Sprint?? T Mobile??? which would you like me to move to.?

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Who is responsible for the horrible online experience?
allisonc_vzw
Verizon Employee

That is not the experience that we want any of our customers to go through, KEVFRA0. We strive to have high security and easy access at the same time. We value you and do not want to see you leave our family.

I am sending you a private message so I can personally look into this for you. You are correct that we no longer have email support. We are now available on Facebook, Twitter, Chat and by calling in. http://vz.to/2cHdf4a

AllisonC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes