Who can I call to talk to a human?
iwanttospeaktoahuman
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is incredibly difficult to speak to a human being. The phone robot only gives you a few options none of which is to speak to an agent, then hangs up on you. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING111

Labels (1)
Re: Who can I call to talk to a human?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for the trouble connecting with Customer Service, but rest assure you've reached the right place iwanttospeaktoahuman! How can we assist you today?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rickasaur
Enthusiast - Level 1

can i speak or chat with a human?

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you dial 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone, select option 4 and say agent.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
dcw2345
Enthusiast - Level 2

When it answers press 2 to get the main menu then 4 6 4. Works for me anyway

0 Likes
muzzy1027

didn't work

0 Likes
muzzy1027

nope, didn't work

0 Likes
techmutter
Enthusiast - Level 1

Customer service is very poor.  If you wish to speak to a human, you have to wait on hold for a very long time.  Many of the menu options are dead ends and end your call. 

Verizon does not make it easy to find a customer service number.  Its not easily viewed.  It should be on the main page, but you have to click on a ton of links just to find a number!  When you do find it, you are sent in robo call hell.  Clicking options and getting no where. 

I like my verizon phone, but the customer service stinks.  PEEWWWW!

0 Likes
dcw2345
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just tried it and it worked. When it answers press 2 and wait for the new menu to come up and then press 4 then 6 then 4 again. Go slow and it works.

0 Likes