Where to go to file complaints?
keehan

I recently went to a store to buy a new phone and was not helped at all for over 30 mins. I did check-in and was the next one to be helped. I watched as 3 employees just stood in the middle of the store talking and 2 more walking in and out of the employee room. I thought they had other things that they had to do and so i waited. After 30 mins a lady walked in and 1 of the 3 employees who were talking walked to the lady and started to help her. I thought it could have been someone who had an appointment and so i just waited some more. Not even 2 mins later 2 more groups come in and they got helped right away as well. I heard both of those groups get asked "How may i help you today" ........I got so made that i went up to a girl at the door to tell them i was just going to leave and she told me that it wouldn't be long......since i was next to be helped. While i thought if i should cancel or not another person walked in....and got helped right away. I just left. Where am i supposed to go to complain about this type of customer service? Now for the third time i bought a phone not from a verizon store. Any information is useful.

Thanks.

p.s. Its Verizon Wireless location Ridgedale,MN

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where to go to file complaints?
IAmWhatIAm
Enthusiast - Level 3

State Attorney Generals Office, FCC, FTC etc. Also contact your senators, state and federal. Look for a state regulatory agency in your state and file with them.

You can also start a petition on the White House page. You can try Kickstarter for funding to protest them or whatever you want to do.

Look around. There are a lot of ways to complain about a company if you really want to.

You can put something on youtube or start your own website. Some web site companies are very cheap with monthly rates.

Kaonix
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes indeed. Call the WHITE HOUSE because you didn't get service as quickly as you like at the Verizon Store. You have GOT to be kidding me!!! lol

0 Likes
BlogShag

I hate to say this, but when you get rude service or no service, step up to the plate and make noise and be rude, because sometimes it's the only way you'll get service. It's a sad state of affairs, but it's true much of the time these days. Why? I don't know. It seems that many companies just don't care about customers, because it's too difficult to make a profit anyhow.  And to them, there is no profit or incentive to provide good customer service -- probably because what you're paying for doesn't cost enough to justify decent customer service

0 Likes
Kaonix
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, you're probably one of those people calling tech support because YOU broke your phone and your yelling and screaming that "Verizon didn't tell me I needed to backup my data" Yelling and making noise and being rude, isn't stepping up to the plate. The best way to tell a company that you don't like the way you're being treated, is to stop using their services and take your money to their competitors. Good luck with that.

pobox481
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good for you.  Thats EXACTLY what I did.  I went to RADIO SHACK.  They were excellent service, and spent the time I needed to get the job done . 

0 Likes
IAmWhatIAm
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did not say call the White House. I said anyone can start a petition on their web site. If you get 100,000 signatures then Obama says he will look into the petition.

When you deal with large companies it does not hurt to try everything if the company has wronged you.

Most people are sheep and just sit back and never do anything.

0 Likes
IAmWhatIAm
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is exactly what people are doing. They are leaving. Some people take action. Some people just sit by and wait for others to do something and hope what the other people do will help them.

Then others live in a shell.

Time to wake up Kaonix. You obviously do not know what stepping up to the plate means.

If people had not stepped up to the plate and been rude, yelled or screamed about having safe vehicles, safe working conditions, safer air etc then we would not have any of that now.

It is the people that protested, yelled, screamed, petitioned, and made enough noise they were heard around the world that got things done.

Sheeple never get anything done.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keehan,

Let me assure you this is by no means our method of operation. So please accept my apology for your experience at our store location in Ridgedale, MN. As you noted, this is unacceptable. Instead, we want our customers raving about how awesome our support in store is. And since this is our ultimate goal, feedback like this goes a long way to correcting actions and creating much better experiences going forward. Once more, I'm truly sorry for your poor interaction with our team but please know you're going to see much better in the future.

I would like to make sure we get all the feedback to the proper group. I request to follow you. If you can accept that request and then ask to follow me back. Once I recevie that request, I will also accept it. Then once we are following each other you will be able to send me a Direct Message: http://vz.to/1fbIKzK I am eager to work with you on this issue.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes