Where to file a store complaint?
schang
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can file a complaint against a Verizon Wireless Store?

Here's my issue:

I recently bought the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and I started to notice the up volume button pushed in more than the down volume button.  Sometimes when I try pushing the up volume, I would have to push it hard for it to recognize.  Then sometimes it wouldn't even recognize the button being pushed unless I pushed it really hard.  Anyway, I went to the store to get a replacement.  The store assistant manager took a look at the phone and acknowledged that the up volume button is pushed in more than the down button.  She wouldn't accept the exchange because she said it's not defective and that as long as the phone is "functional", nothing is wrong.  So she's telling me that if a button popped out and you can still press it, it's still not returnable because it's "functional".  Or even if it's a quality issue from day 1, Verizon won't consider it defective.  To me that is like buying a used phone.  I've been a dedicated Verizon customer for over a decade and this is the first time I have to deal with the BS.  I've heard many complaints why others wants to leave Verizon and I never had any reason to, but now I'm going to consider leaving Verizon.  I rather have a reliable customer service than be ripped off.

Labels (1)
Re: Where to file a store complaint?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can return it within 14 days of purchase. Go to another corporate store if you have to. If it was a premium retailer, you might have to deal with them. Otherwise you will have to do a warranty claim.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Where to file a store complaint?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi schang - We would be heart broken to lose you! Let's make sure you have a working device! May I ask when did you purchase the device? Was it originally purchased in the store? I am eager to get this resolved!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport