Where's my phone? Ordered 11/10...still "processing" over a week later.
kimchi101

I placed an iphone 6s order along with a trade in of my iphone 6 as plus on 11/10/15.  The trade in box came within a couple days....the replacement phone, however, is still "processing" over a week later.  Do they expect me to send in my phone beforehand or something?  Also the trade in has to occur within 30 days...so i'm not sure what to think at this point.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where's my phone? Ordered 11/10...still "processing" over a week later.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I too would be eager to experience the power of the new Verizon iPhone 6s on our blazing fast 4G LTE network. Allow us to look into the status of your order. If you can reply to the private message that  we sent then we can begin.

ArnettVZWHH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kimchi101

I just received a private message from "ArnettH_VZW" requesting a lot of info including my account pass code...is this legit???  Excerpt from the email below:

"Hi. This is Verizon. Please reply with your full name, mobile number, account pass code, and your confirmation number so we can check the status of your iPhone 6s order."

0 Likes
Re: Where's my phone?  Ordered 11/10...still "processing" over a week later.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, ArnettH is a legitimate Verizon employee.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's possible there's a backorder. Someone within Verizon will need to confirm.

0 Likes