Where is my phone credit?
klivingston12

I am new to Verizon from another carrier. I was told at the Verizon store that there was a promotion running that rewarded any new subscribers with a $200 bill credit. I received $100 on my first bill but I have yet to receive the $100 on my 2nd bill (which was due 10/23). Do I keep waiting to see if it shows up or do I need to take further action? Once again, this was a new customer and a new line coming to Verizon from another carrier.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you receive the full promotion, klivingston12. We're excited that you have chosen to be a part of Verizon Wireless. From what you have described, it sounds like the $100.00 you received was for porting your phone number. If you traded in your device at the store, you will receive an e-gift card for the trade in value. Have you received any emails from Verizon Wireless around the date that you started service? 

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

mama23dogs
Legend

IF you ported in 2 lines and purchased phones with the device payment plan you would get a bill credit For each.   Is that the case?

0 Likes
klivingston12

I forgot to mention that I traded my smart phone for the $200 credit. Only paid for 1 line.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you receive the full promotion, klivingston12. We're excited that you have chosen to be a part of Verizon Wireless. From what you have described, it sounds like the $100.00 you received was for porting your phone number. If you traded in your device at the store, you will receive an e-gift card for the trade in value. Have you received any emails from Verizon Wireless around the date that you started service? 

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

klivingston12

Thank you Verizon for your help! I didn't even notice the gift card in that email until you mentioned it. Luckily I was able to find it in my email. So yes, they did send the $200 gift card and I used it on my bill. Thank you again!

0 Likes