Where is my credit and early upgrade option?
ChrisMcP

Hello Verizon- I traded in a phone this past December and received a $130 credit along with an early upgrade option. Unfortunately, after I received the credit for turning it in I was later charged a $228.09 equipment charge for not turning it in. Jessica [Removal of personal information as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] says I should not have been able to have an early upgrade and the credit for the old phone, however, this is exactly what I was told I could do by a Verizon representative in November 2015, and was a major reason I pursued this opportunity myself on-line in December. Furthermore, I was confused when Jessica informed me that the phone I returned was sent to the wrong warehouse as I am not sure what that is about since I did receive the $130 credit I was expecting. I am also not sure how it relates to my issue since I used the box provided by Verizon and followed the instructions, so perhaps Verizon sent me the wrong instructions? Anyway, Jessica offered to provide a $69 credit towards the $228 equipment charge. That does make any sense to me. I likely would not have turned in the old phone if I was not getting a $130 credit, so I am requesting that Verizon credits me completely for the erroneous $228 equipment charge. Respectfully submitted, Chris McP

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where is my credit and early upgrade option?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ChrisMcP, we always want to set the right expectations for you. I apologize that this didn't happen for you when recently upgrading to a new phone. Did you retain the shipping tracking number to track that package? Where did you ship that phone to?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ChrisMcP

Thanks for your response. I have the tracking info. The phone was returned to Fort Worth, TX using the box and label provided by Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ChrisMcP,

Thank you for the details. We will get to the bottom of this. We have sent you a Private Message and will provide further assist from there. Help is here.

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes