Where is international support when you need it?
JafInternational

I am in Greece and have no Verizon service. In the last five months I have traveled to different counties in Europe with out any problems with my new iPhone and new Verizon service. I get to Greece and get nothing. Should I call international customer service, well, I have no service! Can I chat with customer support? No because for two days they have been unavailable ( even, given the time difference, when I kept trying to contact them via iPad for two hours last night. Oh, maybe I could email Verizon. But there is no contact on support for emailing. I am stuck without service, in Greece. I had excellent international service with tmobile for years. This is unbelievable. Any ideas anyone? Hey Verizon, can you hear me now?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where is international support when you need it?
Not applicable

Call them from another phone.

0 Likes
JafInternational

Could call them if business weren't such here that it was difficult to ask someone to help me out. Explanation about systems was useful, but not clear on Verizon information....AND nothing excuses the poor online support. Poor web infor, and now that I have scanned Verizon comments and communities, I see I am not alone in that opinion.

Thanks for replies .

0 Likes
Not applicable

If you actually want some help from Verizon, you need to call them or chat.  Posting here to complain will not solve your issues.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Here is the contact information for VZW global support. http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/global/support.html

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes