Where do I submit feedback to Verizon?
JoshuaAlanJenkins
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need to submit feedback to Verizon Wireless. The tech coach I spoke to recommended writing a letter and sending it in the mail. This cannot be the best way to send feedback. VerizonWireless.com/feedback takes me to a completely different website. I just need to let Verizon know how I feel about a decision they made. This shouldn't be so difficult.

Thanks

Labels (1)
Re: Where do I submit feedback to Verizon?
RonsV

I sent the feedback requested but when I hit the send icon I immediately got an error screen which said please try again! So where did my feedback go??

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

nowhere 

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@RonsV,

Quote:

"So where did my feedback go??"

Maybe back to the future, as you're responding to a 2015 thread.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon! As always our valued customer's feedback is welcomed and greatly appreciated. We're sorry to hear that you experienced issues submitting feedback to Verizon. We've also noted your reference to having sent the feedback but when you hit the "Send" icon, this resulted in you viewing an error message on the screen and a request to "Try again." Based on the message you've stated that you received, it's most likely that your submitted feedback simply wasn't sent. I apologize. If you don't feel comfortable providing your feedback here in this forum, we offer other options to do so by visiting our Contact Us website at http://spr.ly/66051JhMN. Once you've accessed the website, we offer our Chat and Social Media options to provide your feedback. Please let us know if this option works for you? - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
steph42b
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree, trying to leave a comment is just as frustrating as the reason for my comment. You'd think one of the top phone tech companies in the nation would have it right. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes