Where do I report dropped calls?
MEAN_CAT

For the last month when I'm on a call on highway 287 south in New Jersey approaching exit 39 (Route 10), the call starts to crackle and then drops with a call failure notice appearing on the phone. And it happens again on the entrance ramp to Route 10 right after. Also, going 287 North near the Route 80 split. Who do I report this to?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where do I report dropped calls?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Service concerns are not what we want for you. Allow us to help you move forward. Service while traveling can be tricky as your network connection is being passed from one tower to another which may cause signal fluctuation that may affect services. When did this start? Does service improve in other areas? Do you know other VZW customers with the same concern?  

Corey_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MEAN_CAT

Corey,

Thank you for your response. The calls started dropping about a month ago in two locations - 1. on 287 South approaching exit 39B (Morris Plains/Route 10 W) and then again entering the on ramp to Route 10. It's fine if I call the person back with no further dropping. Also upon entering 287 N near the Route 80 entrance ramps. I don't know anyone with these concerns as I'm not local to that area, but use it to get to work daily.

0 Likes
JANDHOT76

How do we (vz consumers) report dropped calls? ####, says call failed. How do i know it was reported successfully? thx

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, JANDHOT76. We are very sorry to hear about the dropped calls issue you have been experiencing. We will be more than happy to go through some steps to make sure that any issue is resolved correctly. How long have you been experiencing this dropped calls issue? What is the zip code and intersection that this has been happening in? Are you able to use text messaging and data without the aid of Wi-Fi on your device okay? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
alley372

I am having this problem in a the area around my office.  Zip code 32808 - intersection area of shader road and mercy drive.  I can only use my phone for about a minute and the calls drop.  Has happened ever since I switched to verizion a month ago.   It stops after I get about 2 miles away from the area.    Really annoying.  I thought verizon would be better than sprint, but It makes me want to switch back.  I unfortunately spend too much time at work and not being able to use my phone all day. 5 days a week, stinks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to complete calls. Just to confirm, this is happening outdoors in the area, as well as indoors?

0 Likes