Where do I post customer service feedback?
ADBrazzell06
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm a longtime customer with Verizon who just transferred service to my name since they failed to do it in 2004 when my dad passed away and failed again to do it in 2014 when my mom passed away.  Death certificates turned in and all.  Now I've been trying to upgrade 2 of my lines since this past Thursday and we are almost done with Tuesday and still no success.  Beginning to make me think of going with a company that may be more competent to do the job.  This has been a nightmare all because they couldn't do their jobs years ago and instead just put me as an authorized user instead of account holder.  Now after being told I'm being investigated for fraud on my first order then cancelling 2 other orders they put in and now FINALLY transferring my account, they are claiming they didn't update my upgrade date so it looks like I just got this [removed]  phone I've had since 2014 yesterday.  It also appears supervisors are the only ones who can do anything in the company and it takes forever to get issues resolved.  Used to have great customer service, but it's become a lie after a lie now.  I've called and spoken to over 8 different people and told something different every time I speak to someone.  Never knew a company that didn't care about making a sale and keeping a customer before.  With this kind of treatment, Verizon won't stay the main company that they've been.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
Re: Where do I post customer service feedback?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We truly disappointed to hear you've had this experience, ADBrazzell06. We value you as part of the Verizon family and definitely don't want to see you go. Please accept our sincerest condolences for your parents passing. I have sent feedback regarding your interactions and experience with trying to move the account into your name. This feedback will ensure these changes are looked into so future changes of this matter go smoothly. We'd like to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We also want to make sure all of your concerns have been addressed. Has a new account been created in your name? Are you still working with our Fraud team?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Clueless Customer Service
kmathew
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying to sign up for a teacher discount for over a week. I have been hung up on multiple times by customer service representatives and now I have been chatting with a live agent for over an hour and they have asked me the same question 8 times because they are too incompetent to read my previous answers. All of the names, including the account holder's name, on my account are spelled incorrectly but no one from customer service even knows how to do their job well enough to be able to CHANGE NAMES. I am extremely disappointed with my customer service experience and I STILL do not have my teacher discount.

Re: Clueless Customer Service
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Kmathew,

We always want you to take advantage of any eligible discount and we want contacting us to resolve your issue to be simple. We are saddened to hear that this is not happening and we want to help. Have you attempted to sign up for the Teachers discount online https://www.verizon.com/support/teachers-discount-faqs/ ? If yes,what happens? You can change the name of any Account Manager listed on the account via My Verizon. Click here for instructions in question #5 https://www.verizon.com/support/assign-account-manager-roles-faqs/ . Does this help?

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for any difficulties you have encountered while trying to add a Teachers' discount, KH-Michael. Please visit this link (https://www.verizon.com/support/teachers-discount-faqs/) for details about eligibility and instructions to sign up for the discount. 

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes