Where did the Live Chat feature go?
jldude
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I've been browsing the site for weeks trying to decide on my next phone, and once in a blue moon there is a "live chat" prompt with a sales rep, which is very handy for me as I'm deployed military overseas and making a 30 min international phone call to the U.S. to discuss options would be an act of God.

Yet it seems the feature is rarely available, extremely elusive when I need it most.

Especially due to the fact that I have 12 days to upgrade or lose unlimited data, and I can't do so because the site says "I have an order pending", even though it was never saved, I've been logged out for some time, and even trying to view my cart, it claims there is nothing to view.

It seems like, as a customer, you do get great service when you ACTUALLY speak to someone who can help, the other 75% of the time, you're chasing your tail trying to get anything accomplished on Verizon's site...it's either giving error messages or logging you out to where you cannot view your account, but obviously not completely logged out as you have to sign BACK OUT just to sign BACK IN.

I don't get it, for such a large corporation, and such a big website, it sure is difficult to get anything done...

Labels (1)
0 Likes