Where can complain about coverage area?
jndeagan

Where can I complain about the coverage in my house.  I have been on same Droid for over 18 months and suddenly in the past 2 months coverage is getting worse, cant call out and often get cut off while on the phone.  I have been told that when someone tries to call me it rings and goes to voicemail, but my phone never rings.  We have 5 phones in this house some newer and two ready for upgrades so over 18 months, all are now having this issue and its getting worse.  We live in 21157 (removed) off of Route 97 and Hook Rd.  This issue is new, as if a cell tower has gone down or not working.  Reception is better when I go out side but still not as strong as it once was.  This is getting very annoying, for what I pay for 5 smart phones we should have better service.  Coverage is the only reason I am still with Verizon as other carriers are much cheaper, and if this doesn't improve instead of getting my upgrade I may just need to change carriers.

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where can complain about coverage area?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jndeagan!

I am sorry to hear about the recent problems with service in your area! It does sound like there may be a possible network issue going on. I'd like to look into this more closely. Please reply to my Direct Message, so I can assist further. http://vz.to/1kRBMUT

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes