Where can I report an area of bad service?
bmh10894

I have the worst service at my house. I have an iPhone 4s. Other people in my house also get poor service with a 4s and HTC Droid Incredible 4G. I always get '1X' and the data is just terrible. Sometimes sending a picture message takes up to 30 minutes. Its very frustrating. This whole past weekend I rarely had 3G service and its irritating that I pay so much money every month for service I don't even get full use of. Is there a place I can submit a complaint or tip with my location to get the service issue addressed? I get fine service other places, just not at home, where I am 80% of my time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where can I report an area of bad service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bmh10894

Sorry to hear about your service trouble! I definitely want to get everything fixed for you. Has this always been the case or has service worked here before? Which zip code are you in? Give this a try and let us know how it goes: http://vz.to/1br15Eg

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bmh10894

I tried the steps you mentioned and it did not help. My zip code is 02330. I moved here last September and it was always bad service (1X mostly with 1 bar. 3G when standing in certain spots). It's very frustrating because I cannot send or receive picture messages sometimes and now I am getting dropped calls. The phone works fine in other places, it's just here, where I am 70% of my time.

Thanks for looking into this for me!

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bmh10894 We appreciate you trying those steps. Our apologies that you have always had service problems. That is not something we want you to get used to. Has a network ticket been filed by our technical support team within the past year? Also, we are not showing issues in the area but there is more trobueshooting we can have you try for picture messages issues. Since this happening while at home only, is your wifi turned on? If it is, turn it off and then see if your picture messages and signal improve.

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
J9pattee

Me too!  I am in Scotia NY 12302 and the service is awful.  Thinking of switching carriers.  I'm on call and need my phone to work where I am.

0 Likes
bmh10894

I don't know how to file a ticket. And though the picture messaging is the most irritating, the issue occurs with anything I try and use data for. Just so slow. I was traveling this weekend to a different state, service was fast and full, so it is not my phone. And I tried shutting wifi off, doesn't help, still just always 1x with miserable loading times. I live right near the edge of a state park that had no coverage, but I don't live in this state park, I should have service that I can use with or without wifi considering the amount of money I pay.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information bmh10894! Being near a State Park can certainly impact service due to foliage and other factors. We can submit a resolution ticket to our network team to explore options to improve your service. Please follow me (I am already following you), and send me a DM so that I can submit a ticket for you.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message  and  AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes