Where can I report a marginal service area?
robikay

It seems like my signal at my house (in zip 46342) has been steadily getting weaker. I notice there are areas in the house I am unable to make a call on. Was wondering how I can report this and get it looked into/resolved. Verizon used to have the best signal in my house with no noticeable areas where it dropped, not so much any more.

Also, work on the twenty something floor in the Franklin Center in Chicago and have weak/no coverage here, even by windows. Other carriers have full bars regardless of where they go on this floor. Would love to see this looked at as well.

I really don't want to leave Verizon, but if I am unable to use my phone at home or work, why would I stay?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where can I report a marginal service area?
Snn5
Legend

You'd have to call Verizon and have a network ticket started.  Engineers will come to the reported locations to evaluate, but nothing can be done about inside signal, and Verizon won't guarantee any level of service indoors.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Where can I report a marginal service area?
Snn5
Legend

You'd have to call Verizon and have a network ticket started.  Engineers will come to the reported locations to evaluate, but nothing can be done about inside signal, and Verizon won't guarantee any level of service indoors.

0 Likes