Where can I find information about an outage?
terribletowel
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where can I find outage information? I am unable to text and send/receive phone calls. I clicked a link to view outage information, but the link just led me to my account page.

I live in SW Philly. Any information would be helpful. No, I don't have access to a landline.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Outage Information
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I'd recommend going somewhere with a landline or borrowing someone's phone to make the call, or take the phones in a store.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
terribletowel
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is not a phone issue as my wife is having the same issue with her phone. She has been having this problem starting around noon yesterday and I didn't have this problem until I got home from work around 5 yesterday.

Phones keep cycling between 1x, 3G, or a blank, but we have 4 to full bars on our phones.

I have a iPhone 5S, she has a iPhone 4.

pherson
Champion - Level 1

I'd recommend going somewhere with a landline or borrowing someone's phone to make the call, or take the phones in a store.

0 Likes
Mellowish
Enthusiast - Level 1

This answer is garbage.  It is not a proper response and is a wiseguy response.  It would not be hard to point to a page on verizonwireless.com that reports outages.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry about the service issues you're having Mellowish. We can investigate the area and provide you with some troubleshooting steps for your phone. What is your zip code? What happens when you try to send a text or make a call? How is data working for you? 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes