Where can I file a formal complaint about employees at a Verizon Store?
mapatelen
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where can I file a complaint about employees at a Verizon store?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where can I file a formal complaint about employees at a Verizon Store?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/pdf/Notice_of_Dispute.pdf

Or search these forums by typing the word formal into the search box.... there are several threads asking this same question.  The notice of dispute, mailing a letter by USPS (address on the Contact us link above), calling CS (800-922-0204) or going to your local BBB are the top recommended actions.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
gabsophnich
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also would like to know how to do this... the closest I've come is finding a mailing address and phone number for customer service but I am not sure either of these options to be formal or listened to adequately.

Thank you.

WeAreFamily
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would love more info on filing formal customer service complaints as well!

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/pdf/Notice_of_Dispute.pdf

Or search these forums by typing the word formal into the search box.... there are several threads asking this same question.  The notice of dispute, mailing a letter by USPS (address on the Contact us link above), calling CS (800-922-0204) or going to your local BBB are the top recommended actions.

0 Likes
Yksjan
Enthusiast - Level 1

an employee female Caucasian today 7/29/2020 at the Elm Road warren ohio location near Walmart was rude and hateful towards me did not have any respect for customers who needed help and did not make it her business to provide customer service needed. I went in for a screen protector and a gentleman said that I can go ahead of him, she clearly stated no and attempted to be nasty towards me. Told me I couldn't sit down and wait, said I couldn't go ahead even though thr man offered and was rude. I have been with Verizon over 10yrs as a customer and don't appreciate a rude employee with no manners. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a customer myself, I am shocked and disappointed to hear of your experience. There is no excuse for rudeness. We appreciate your loyalty. This is never the treatment we want our customers to receive. Please know we will lift this feedback up to management. Were you able to receive the assistance that you needed?

RosanneM_VZW

nicolescanlon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I just off the phone with Maureen a supervisor in the finance department who was incredibly rude to me and refused to give me any information about the call to further report her. I am a new customer to Verizon and I'm about ready to cancel my entire account. I have scheduled over 5 calls the past month and no one has called me back. I have spent over 17 hours trying to resolve this one issue with Verizon for the last 4 months. Do not come to this company, their customer service is the worst of them all! Which I did not at all think was possible. I am going to write on every forum until this is resolved and the people who disrespected me are held accountable. This is the worst experience I've ever had with any customer service department by far.

Sincerely,

A very dissatisfied customer

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am shocked to hear the experience you had, Nicolescanlon. This does not sound like us at all. This is the last thing we want our new customers to experience. You should not have to wait 4 months in order to get your issues resolved. I will make sure I leave feedback on your behalf. Can you tell me more about what happened? By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6001HXu1V

AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
robinsonlr_30
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to report a Verizon employee, who works at Verizon in Simi Valley, CA. He has illegally gained accessed my personal and business account at Verizon to perform identity theft and to assist in hacking my credit file information. I have verifiable information from my personal Equifax report has been accessed.
I initially reported my complaint through customer care and was transferred 5 times to (Quincy, Tamara, Orbin, and Danisha) before reaching the fraud department. When I reached the fraud department, I spoke with Juan. I proceeded to give him all of my information regarding my identity theft and personal credit hacking situation. Once completed, I asked Juan how could I follow up on this serious breach my personal identification. I requested a case, file, or a telephone number of a department, some way for me to follow up on the serious. He proceeds to explain that I could follow up on my complaint via my personal Verizon account.
Called back and spoke with Andrea in the fraud department, who proceeded to tell me that she could not see where my account information had been fraudulently accessed. I asked to speak with her manager and she stated, "What Ever!" I was eventually transferred to Supervisor Brandon, who was the most professional, helpful, and knowledgeable person of all them all! He gave me a case/investigation number and instructed me to call Customer Care and ask to speak to the "Executive Relations" department. Well after hanging up with Brandon, I've again been transferred to so far six different people and finally a Supervisor by the name of Ian to transferred me to the "Executive Relations" office/department, which was not the correct office at all! I have been on the phone for over 2 hours trying to reach the "Executive Relations" office/department and am still on hold.
Verizon, I have never ever had such HORRIBLE customer service (except for Supervisor Brandon) experience from individual employees, across departments, and yes management! I am committed to resolving my person breach of security and will not stop until I get a FULL INVESTIGATION into this matter!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We take any claims of fraudulent activity very seriously and we do want to see this taken care of for you once and for all. We're happy to hear that Brandon was able to get you taken care of for the most part. If this supervisor with our fraud team directed you to speak with our Executive Relations team, then you would have to reach out to them through our correspondence address. Which is:

Verizon Wireless
Correspondence
P.O. Box 408
Newark, NJ 07101-0408

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes