Re: Where can I complain about poor coverage?
Eagleresident
Enthusiast - Level 2

83616.  Please see earlier comments in the discussion chain for a detailed description of the area affected.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I was replying to LONNIBOB  to ask him for their zip code. I wasn't replying to you, Eagleresident .

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Part of the reason why providing the zip code is important is for narrowing down the location of the issue.  In addition to the Eagle, ID zip code you provided, I know personally and have driven through two other towns named Eagle in two different states. Who knows how many other locations are named "Eagle" in the USA. I know my first thought for Eagle wasn't a town in Idaho.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Eagleresident
Enthusiast - Level 2

My apologies Ann154

0 Likes
Ratt1Zillion

Directly to VZW via phone call.  But don't expect any help.  All you will get is "that is concerning" or "let's look into your problem" or "we aren't going to fix it even though we broke it...".

Our coverage here in 38464 was at one time pretty darned good (much better in most area's that ATT) but a year or so ago they installed 4g and killed coverage in the entire southern half of middle TN.  Long stretches of 4-lane highways where we had good to decent coverage are now black holes.  Dropped calls in view of the serving tower.  Dropped calls inside the city of Lawrenceburg.  AND the 4g data speed is no better than 3g was.

Cross the TN/AL line on US43 and service is almost 100% the 20 miles to Florence, AL.  Lawrenceburg to the state line (20 miles), typically drop calls 4-5 times along a 6 mile stretch of road and have delayed dialing most of the rest of the way.

TDOT needs to start charging rent on hilltops along Hwy 64 & 43 as we are back to the 1990's with cars lined up along the road on hilltops.  Someone is going to get killed trying to get back out into traffic.

I have filed dozens of complaints via phone and twitter and was actually told that I was in an area of "less than optimum" coverage and that they had no intention of doing anything about it.

I have already moved a couple of my guys to ATT just to get service at their homes (where they had decent service prior to VZW [Removed] it up).  I will be moving my other devices somewhere else (ATT has always sucked here but is now a better in a lot of areas than VZW) as they die.

I have given up on getting the problem fixed and am just trying to make sure that everyone that will listen knows how [Removed] up VZW is and how they operate.  Half the coverage for the same bill...

Regards,

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ratt1Zillion-

I hear you loud and clear. My phone is my right arm and it's unacceptable to me that you've been dealing with this for about a year now. We definitely want to keep you on Team Red. I sent you a message to your community inbox. Can you please respond there so we can provide more personalized support?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MARKUN12

We have to stand in a corner to talk to our friends.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

We have new Samsung phones and get 1 maybe 2 bars of signal strength... calls get dropped and we always end up moving to that corner. The tower down the road needs to be updated! OR SOMETHING.

Our neighborhood is talking and four houses down, they just dropped their verizon wireless phones last week. Almost all of us have dropped our land lines. We have fiber optic at the end of the road but NO, they will not install an upgrade for FIOS.  We dropped our 4Meg verizon web connection because it never met 3 Meg and that is = to having old dial up lines, these days...

We are not waiting any longer. ACT! make the tower owner upgrade before it is too late.

Rob and Mary

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARKUN12,

We take your feedback seriously and our goal is to provide you with an exceptional signal. When did this start? Where (indoors or outdoors) does this happen? Are you able to receive an exceptional signal in other areas?

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MARKUN12

At best we get 2 bars outside our home, on our property.

Inside 1 to 2 bars. Been this way most of the time, 3+ years with dropped calls becoming more frequent.

Yes we get 4 or 5 bars while driving in other areas.

We just need the tower in this area to upgrade and stay up with the technology. We know TX and RX'ers are better every year.

Just need someone to take responsibility for their customers!!!!

Just google map measured the distance to the nearest tower - 1.8 miles, and I don't know if that is a Verizon...

Got smart, here are the gps#'s for that tower - 38.770960, -75.229890

thanks for whatever you can do - tower likely owned by Mr. Hudson...

Rob

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARKUN12, these are all very helpful details. I want to confirm if you are at this zip code: 19968

I apologize as I was not able to locate a prior post with your location or zip code.

With your phones, if you access Settings > Advanced Calling > Is HD Voice enabled or disabled?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes