Where Can I Find Information About Temporary Outages In My Area?
THORNBUR
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've seen several other comments on here about outages but no answer that I can find about where to get information on estimated restore time? I would think there should be a page that shows all of the known temporary outages and when service is planned to be back up. ???

Yesterday our service dropped and hasn't come back. We drive a couple miles down the road and everything works fine. The phones are fine. But there is no service at our home the last 2 days. I assume our local tower is down, but can't find any information of the verizon site.

Thank you,

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: where do you get info on temporary outages?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless doesn't post their outage information online. The only way to report an outage or find out about one is to call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless doesn't post their outage information online. The only way to report an outage or find out about one is to call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

THORNBUR, you deserve only the best in service. Help is here. What exactly has happened to your service and what are you experiencing? What’s your zip code?

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
xsubman
Enthusiast - Level 1

That's funny. How do I call if I have no service?