When will voice service be available for my area?
Fix_my_service1

My zip code is 24521, two verizon cell towers were recently put in, and I have excellent Data service, but absolutely no Voice service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will voice service be available for my area?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the best wireless experience Fix.my.service! No alerts for voice service are noted in the Amherst area. However, I see several areas of no coverage around this ZIP code and it is normal not to have service while in those areas. Please enter your full address at the coverage tab at this link http://bit.ly/9fwHmH to confirm your coverage. Also, what is your phone model? I can provide some troubleshooting techniques to improve your voice experience.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Fix_my_service1

Please do some research, on route 60 west in zip code 24521, there were two verizon cellphone towers put up.  Everyone in this area on verizon gets excellent data service aka 4g. But absolutely no voice service. My question is when will the towers be made able to handle voice service. This issue as I said before effects everyone in my area, and has nothing to do with my phone or anyone elses.

0 Likes
dg43
Enthusiast - Level 3

What good does it do to enter the full adddress to search for coverage.  I am sitting in the middle of 4-G coverage area when I enter my address, yet get one bar (no 4-G) of service while outside my house.  There is a list of disclaimers which makes any detailed map useless.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm concerned that you're not getting voice service, Fix.my.service! What happens when you try to make a call? Do you receive an error message? Do you also have issues with texting?

0 Likes
Fix_my_service1

The call never goes through. No problems texting as I have said, excellent

data service.... I have given you all the information I believe you need,

can you please ask some one about the two towers? And why they are data

only.

On Oct 26, 2014 9:34 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fix.my.service,
Let's look further into this in effort to resolve this! Please respond to my direct message so I may further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes