When my contract ends in 3 weeks, does it renew or does it become month-to-month?
dleenhouts
Enthusiast - Level 2

I couldn't find this info anywhere in the contract details, does anyone know what happens at the end of a 2 year contract?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When my contract ends in 3 weeks, does it renew or does it become month-to-month?
rcschnoor
Legend

For the most part you can change your plan and stay month to month, the exception would be going on a low cost loyalty plan which sometimes will give you a 1 yr contract.

Going from the old Nationwide plans to More Everything or changing your data allowance in More Everything will NOT change your month to month status, though.Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Re: When my contract ends in 3 weeks, does it renew or does it become month-to-month?
MillieT
Enthusiast - Level 3

it will be month to month until you upgrade or change your plan, be careful here, you will still have the same bennies of your current contract only until you change somthing. DO NOT believe any rep that tells you differently because that is exactly what im going through right now. promises and assurances were made and as soon as the change WHAMMO SUPRISE different story everything changed.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

For the most part you can change your plan and stay month to month, the exception would be going on a low cost loyalty plan which sometimes will give you a 1 yr contract.

Going from the old Nationwide plans to More Everything or changing your data allowance in More Everything will NOT change your month to month status, though.Smiley Happy