When Verizon users are calling my business phone number sometime they get
Viking1332
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, when some Verizon callers are calling my business they get "Welcome to Verizon Wireless, the number you have dialed has been changed, disconnected, or is no longer in service. Please check the number and dial again".  Our phone number is active and the same Verizon users can try and get through 2 times, and calls a 3rd time and get this message.  Please help!!

0 Likes
Re: When Verizon users are calling my business phone number sometime they get
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Viking1332 wrote:

Hello, when some Verizon callers are calling my business they get "Welcome to Verizon Wireless, the number you have dialed has been changed, disconnected, or is no longer in service. Please check the number and dial again".  Our phone number is active and the same Verizon users can try and get through 2 times, and calls a 3rd time and get this message.  Please help!!

What phone service do you have for your business?  It could be network trunking routing to your service is having sporadic issues (some trunks misrouting/failing).

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: When Verizon users are calling my business phone number sometime they get
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need, Viking1332. Please contact our Business support at 611 from your Verizon Wireless device. 

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes