Highlighted

When I turn on the Verizon Access Manager on my laptop, it says "Connected" but my only choice is "Start VPN" I do not have a VPN setup. How do I get out of "Start VPN" and connect to the Internet?

My Verizon Access Manager is embedded into my Lenovo (IBM) laptop.  When I turn on the Verizon  Access Manager, it shows "Connected" but my only choice is to "Start VPN."  I do not have a VPN set up for this device--and do not want one.

My Question: How do I get rid of the "Start VPN" and instead get the key that simply lets me access the Internet?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: When I turn on the Verizon Access Manager on my laptop, it says "Connected" but my only choice is "Start VPN" I do not have a VPN setup. How do I get out of "Start VPN" and connect to the Internet?

Did you try the Lenovo Forums?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: When I turn on the Verizon Access Manager on my laptop, it says "Connected" but my only choice is "Start VPN" I do not have a VPN setup. How do I get out of "Start VPN" and connect to the Internet?

Community Manager
Community Manager

KKD66, we want to ensure your connection is always working. The Start VPN option is for business users connecting to a VPN. This will always be a part of the software but will not interfere with your experience. Do you have any problems browsing the internet?

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes