What kind of recycling scam are you running here?
MomRocks

I have to tell you something – this is complete (removed).

Sorry for my language.  We got an email this morning stating that we were getting a "less than expected" value for our recycled phone because my daughter's "find my iPhone" was not turned off.  We ran into this EXACT same issue with another phone on this account, and we had insisted everything was off.  We called.  We talked to Verizon on Twitter.  We went to the store.  Nothing.  We ended up with a $36 credit when we KNEW we had followed the instructions exactly.

NOW, we are facing this same “find my iphone” baloney again.  Here’s the thing.  THIS TIME, BEFORE sending this phone in, we went to a Verizon store in our neighborhood.  We had them take care of this for us.  THEY CONFIRMED THAT OUR PHONE WAS WIPED CORRECTLY AND “FIND MY IPHONE” WAS OFF.

I don’t know what kind of scam this is.  But you are seriously about to lose a customer, and we have 5 LINES.  And will SHOUT TO THE WORLD (on Twitter and FaceBook), what kind of scam your promotion is. 

We are extremely dissatisfied with this.  What do you do, arbitrarily pick an amount that you feel like giving to us for a credit? We are hard-working people, tech-savvy, who KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.  And we WENT TO YOUR STORE TO CONFIRM WE HAD DONE IT RIGHT. 

Unbelievable.

We are just blown away.  Again.

Please reconsider scamming us into this less-than expected amount.

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What kind of recycling scam are you running here?
jcrowe12879

THIS IS A SCAM, and as a group we need to determine who to report this to.  Shame on them.  First I was told I didnt turn off the find my phone APP, but I had activated and used the 6 for over 48 hours so the app wouldn't be on two difference phones.  So then "Customer Service" I put that in quotes because they dont care about the customer ha.

Then it was the screen was cracked and  no display which is BS my phone worked,  I requested the phone back oh mam we cant do that. 

0 Likes
Emmy692
Contributor - Level 1

For this "Scam" if you call this number they can correct it, if it hasn't been to long. (877 247 3846)

jcrowe12879

Thank you I have tried it is either busy or they are receiving higher than expected call volume (shocker since so many people bought into this deal.  I also listened to all the options tried number 5 to hear what good trade in value working condition was and the automated response says this is an invalid entry.  THIS IS ANOTHER RUN AROUND.  Please dont think I am yelling or frustrated with you I appreciate you trying to pass o nt the info.  The public nationwide needs to be aware of this SCAM.

Jenn

Personal information removed as required by

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes