What is going on in Statesville, NC 28677? I have not been able to receive a call since yesterday! I was able to call out and text message yesterday but, since this morning I can't call out or text message anyone include your SUPPORT!!! FIX THIS NOW!!!!
xgen69

WHAT IS GOING ON IN STATESVILLE AND MOORESVILLE AREA?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: What is going on in Statesville, NC 28677? I have not been able to receive a call since yesterday! I was able to call out and text message yesterday but, since this morning I can't call out or text message anyone include your SUPPORT!!! FIX THIS NOW!!
HannahWCU

The outage is all over the Statesville area, You would think Verizon would at least acknowledge the outage somewhere on the web site.  All we got when we called from a landline is "I do show an alerts for that area and Verizon is working now to have the service up an running in no time"  REALLY?!?!?  That is all you have to say Verizon???

0 Likes
Re: What is going on in Statesville, NC 28677? I have not been able to receive a call since yesterday! I was able to call out and text message yesterday but, since this morning I can't call out or text message anyone include your SUPPORT!!! FIX THIS NOW!!
xgen69

I was just able to get Support on the line and she is contacting Tier 2 to check or open a ticket for the problem!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

xgen69 We want to get to the bottom of your service issues. Are you still unable to receive calls?

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes