What happened to human decency in service at Verizon?
Help_with_poor_servic

I have been speaking with Verizon Wireless Service since April about a phone that was lost in the mail.  I have talked with numerous agents, most recently (removed).  She was the most helpful, but has simply vaporized as they all seem to do.

I've been told I'd be called back, someone was working on my case, there are no managers who can assist, you need to mail the headquarters, etc.  Each time I have been patient and gone along.  Now I'm furious.  No one has solved the problem or even offered to help.  The old Verizon would have looked at my record as a customer, realized that I was a great family customer now and simply waived the fee.

The new Verizon keeps sending me around to other people who start at the beginning and don't have any decision making authority.  If this is really what Verizon thinks of its customers, then it might be time for a switch.

I sent a letter to the address list on the web site (great customer service for a phone company) and no one responded.  This is how I'd expect a low-cost carrier to treat someone, not a Verizon customer.

I'd like to speak with a human being with decision-making authority.  Please read my case number before calling.  I've repeated it a few dozen time in the last few months.  Better yet, simply eliminate the payment from the bill.

Have others experienced this behavior?

Thanks,

Rick

>>Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What happened to human decency in service at Verizon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help_with_poor_service,

We want to investigate into this missing phone for you and find out what on Earth happened to it! I've requested to follow you. Please approve, follow me back, and then send a Direct Message using these steps http://vz.to/1cOOY6O

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes