What do you need to do to report poor phone signal in a location?
MSgt2311

I work aboard a military installation with thousands of people in this area.  Why do we have such poor phone strength?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What do you need to do to report poor phone signal in a location?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You rely on us to get great service and I want to ensure that we fix your signal strength issues by troubleshooting. I know how much I depend on my service for nearly everything I do. Also, thank you so much for your service to our country. What's the zip code that you are experiencing the issues in? What issues are you encountering with your service exactly? 

RyanM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MSgt2311

92055 is the zip code. The problem is only 1 bar and extremely slow ability to send texts or use internet. Download is nearly impossible.

Brian [removed]

Last name removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for getting me that important key, MSgt2311. Looking closely at the zip code and based on you mentioning your work aboard a military installation, it appears your service difficulty is while at Camp Pendleton. Is that correct? How far from base do you need to be before you see closer to two bars of service and speed results from www.speedtest.net above 5 Mbps? When did you first begin to notice this data trouble in the area? And are your calls going through successfully there?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes