Re: Went with Verizon because the rep and Verizon's coverage map showed strong 4G LTE signal at my address. Got home and discovered that the signal is nowhere near what I was shown. People have said that they contacted Verizon and received signal boosters
jslack73

Only one small area about 200 yards from my house occasionally gets full coverage, but that is not all the time. I actually have to drive away from my house for about 6 miles before I get full coverage.

0 Likes
Re: Went with Verizon because the rep and Verizon's coverage map showed strong 4G LTE signal at my address. Got home and discovered that the signal is nowhere near what I was shown. People have said that they contacted Verizon and received signal boosters
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

What you should remember about the Network Extender is that you need a broadband internet connection in order to use it. To me, this would eliminate the need for it to handle 4G/LTE since your cable/internet provider's modem is most likely a wireless router as well. This means you can connect your phone to the wifi thus eliminating the need to connect to the VZW data network.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Also, there is no guarantee of service inside of any structure.

azdldad
Enthusiast - Level 1

(85225-Arizona) Marginal coverage area.  100+dBm, 3G, 1bar on LG G2 and iPhones.  Neighbors have poor service as well.  Only options given are seeya with no ETF or purchase some sort of booster-that attaches to my own router.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

azdldad,

We don't want to see you go. I want to make sure that everything is covered and you receive the service we come to expect as a Verizon Customer. That area look well covered, how far from this zip code do you have to travel before your service improves? Here is some additional information on our Network Extender that will enhance wireless coverage into your home. For more details regarding how it works and the requirements, click http://vz.to/1i37AzC 

JorgeO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes