WeightWatchers ActiveLink Connection
gene1234

I have a WeightWatchers ActiveLink that connects via my home VERIZON Router to my WW account on their Server,  This connection has been working fine until this afternoon.  Now, even though my phone shows that I am connected to my home VERIZON router, when I try to update the ActiveLink, I receive a message that says that I don't have an internet connection. Funny, my computer that is connected to the same router has an Internet connection (otherwise how is this message getting through).  Any solutions out there???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WeightWatchers ActiveLink Connection
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Thank you for choosing VERIZON WIRELESS. How can we help you with your WIRELESS concerns today?

Re: WeightWatchers ActiveLink Connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gene1234,

This is certainly disheartening to hear that the WeightWatchers ActiveLink Connection isn’t working with your router. Help is our middle name & you've come to the right place. When did this problem start to happen? When you say that this is a router with Verizon, is this your home internet service (Verizon Fios) or is this router on your Verizon Wireless cell phone account?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes