Web messaging app does not always received messages send to my phone (phone does receive them) How to synch web messaging app?
HerbOnVerizon

Samsung Galaxy S6 & Windows 7

Messaging App does not always receive messages sent to my phone, but I have no issues receiving them on the phone.

Is this a syncing issue; if so how to fix?

or is something else happening (or not) and how to fix?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Web messaging app does not always received messages send to my phone (phone does receive them) How to synch web messaging app?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HerbOnVerizon we are to help and I will be glad to work with you with this Web Messaging issue you are having. Just to clarify, the messages on your cell phone are working properly? What's the name of the application you are using on your Windows 7 computer? Has this feartured worked before? Please keep me posted, I look forward to hearing back from you.

GersonG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Web messaging app does not always received messages send to my phone (phone does receive them) How to synch web messaging app?
HerbOnVerizon

..er... it's *your*

Verizon Messages

app. what else would I be using coming here for support (?: rhetorical)

Same app I installed on my phone

Am I misunderstanding your question? What other information do you require?

/herbOV

0 Likes
HerbOnVerizon

My Original Question: ["

Samsung Galaxy S6 & Windows 7

Messaging App does not always receive messages sent to my phone, but I have no issues receiving them on the phone.

Is this a syncing issue; if so how to fix?

or is something else happening (or not) and how to fix?"]

-

RE: Looking forward to hearing from me, apparently you've not been listening.

Your reply to my question : ["HerbOnVerizon we are to help and I will be glad to work with you with this Web Messaging issue you are having. Just to clarify, the messages on your cell phone are working properly? What's the name of the application you are using on your Windows 7 computer? Has this feartured worked before? Please keep me posted, I look forward to hearing back from you"]

-

MY REPLY TO YOUR QUESTION: ["

..er... it's *your* Verizon Messages app. what else would I be using coming here for support (?: rhetorical)

Same app I installed on my phone

Am I misunderstanding your question? What other information do you require?

/herbOV"]

-

Note: I don't use Twitter

Perhaps we can try this again? Thank you. /herbOV

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HerbOnVerizon,

Thank you so much for reaching back out to us. I want to make sure that we get both web application and phone application to sync up. Is it certain contacts that are not syncing up correctly? Or is it random? Did you actually download the desktop application to your computer or do you go through the web app on this site: http://spr.ly/6583BDhI7; Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HerbOnVerizon

This issue is NOT resolved.

Your Web App GUI is not intuitive.

QUESTION: How do I go to Verizon Communities and locate MY posts & all

reply?

Thank you.

-

Once again: This issue is NOT resolved.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:58 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HerbOnVerizon, we want to make sure that we get this issue resolved for you. We just need to know if you downloaded the program on your computer or if you are use the web base feature for messages? I hope to hear back from you soon.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HerbOnVerizon

Re: Need to know if you downloaded the program on your computer or ... Are

you using the web base feature?

Answer: I thought I downloaded the app, but I don't see in in my (Win7)

"Programs & Features";

I do access it it from a bookmark that sends me to:

https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/webs2/Message.do?s=5uK1hPI6qUVDC9SY

Let me know if you need more info.

and

I take it I can see all my posts by going to:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1298965#1298965

However, it appears that is my link to our (support i.e. THIS)

conversation.

HOW DO I VISIT (FIND) ALL MY POSTS ON Messaging Forum

https://community.verizonwireless.com/welcome

?

Thank you

-

HerbOnVerizon, we want to make sure that we get this issue resolved for

you. We just need to know if you downloaded the program on your computer or

if you are using the web base feature for messages? I hope to hear back

from you soon.

-

Web messaging app does not always received messages send to my phone (phone