Re: Weak indoor signal in Calabasas, CA (91302)
wfitz1964
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been best with poor signal strength issues for 10 years. One method is to use a cell phone reaper & out door antenna. It works there are devices on the market which will give you a signal but it will be limited to 3g .  I don't think there are repeaters that work on 4g yet. Second method which I use is Samsung femto cell. It works with its rang is limited . It also will only give you 3g service.

The next step is to examine the heat maps which shows estimated signal strength you should be receiving in your area. Remember the construction of your house which floor your on and other RF sources can and do have effect of wireless performance. Even something as simple as venetian blind railing metal can effect cell phone performance. Those are my advice. finally is talking to neighbors and finding out who service works best in each area. Chances are you will know truth as which one is best .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dkcyw,

We're here to help! I've read through our conversation from last December.  I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing troubles.  Have you thought more about our Network Extender option?  Do others experience these troubles in your area? I will send you a follow request.  Feel free to send a DM if you still have questions. Thanks!

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dkcyw

Well, it has been over 5 full business days since TrevorC_VZW has last responded to my DM. He has logged on multiple times since then, so I'm just going to assume he's ignoring me.

Any other Verizon rep want to offer help and actually not help? My contract ends in February if you want to attempt customer retention until that time. Because, fuck you, Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am truly sorry for dropping the ball here dkcyw. That's definitely unacceptable. Trevor is not here today, but I am more than happy to take over for him. I will be here the next few days, so I can assure you I will reply. Please send me a DM.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
dkcyw

Hi,

I've sent a follow request to you, AdaS_VZW.

0 Likes
Re: Re: Weak indoor signal in Calabasas, CA (91302)
dkcyw

HA! AdaS offers help and actually does not. Hasn't even approved my follow request so I can at least send her a message and wait for the carrier pigeon to return to me.

Meanwhile, after 10 business days, Trevor responds. I responded to him that day. Haven't heard from him since; which was Tuesday. Today is Friday.

Shaking my head.

0 Likes