Weak Coverage Area??
JoleeH

With all the commercials Verizon has touting their massive, better than anyone else coverage. I am completely stumped as to why in Edgewood (which does happen to be on a hill) I am the only one in my house that has problems with delayed or dropped text messages. I have problems with calls too, but mostly with texts. There are 4 Verizon phones in this house, yet I am the only one with these problems.After the third phone and hours of my time on the phone with them what is their generous solution for me?????? Buy a network extender for the discounted price of $249! Kiss mine Verizon, is that the best you can do?? Very disappointing....to say the least. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Weak Coverage Area??
benf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree. I live in Lincoln, NE which is about a quarter million in population. Why does my awesome Verizon 4g service absolutely suck? I constantly get error messages telling me there was a problem connecting or that the network is not available. What the heck am I paying almost 100$ a month for? They sure talk this crap up, but it hasn't even come close to meeting expectations!

0 Likes
Re: Weak Coverage Area??
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

Is that Edgewood in Pennsylvania?

0 Likes