Was sold returned phone (with problems) for brand new price through Retail store!!!!!
halijeffers

I went in a retail store friday and told them i wanted to switch my service from att to them and wanted to purchase 2 new samsung galaxy s5's with 2 year contracts. well found out after i purchased them that my white one had been a return and i had just bought it for new phone price. i have been having problems with it ever since i walked out of the door. When they went to activate the phone, the sim card had been stolen out of it and and the headphones had been stolen out of the box. it took them over an hour to even get my phone to activate!!. Anyway, i have been having problems with it and now i am 3 hours away from the store and am going to have to drive back there to change the phones out. I talked to a retail store here to see what i needed to do. She said that it is against Verizon company policy for them to sale me a returned phone. Returned phones have to be boxed up and sent directly back to verizon and are NOT to be sold to customers!!!! What do i do??????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Was sold returned phone (with problems) for brand new price through Retail store!!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@halijeffers

I am deeply sorry to hear about your experience with your store visit and phone purchase!  I would love to address your concerns.

So that I can forward this concern to the appropriate persons, please send me (AnthonyTa_VZW) a Direct Message.  I look forward to hearing from you soon!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Was sold returned phone (with problems) for brand new price through Retail store!!!!!
halijeffers

Tried sending you a message and it said I did not have access to send messages.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message   and  AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes